I am a Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist specializing in personal and relationship issues. I maintain a private practice in Wichita, Kansas working with a broad spectrum of patients.
I am an interactive, solution-focused therapist. I truly care about my role and responsibility as a therapist and bring compassion and understanding to the therapy process; my goal is to treat each patient with dignity and respect. Different methods and techniques are integrated to offer a personalized approach tailored to each patient.
In addition to over 15 years experience as a marriage and family therapist, I have an extensive history as a registered nurse in the medical fields of emergency/trauma, operating room, internal medicine, and oncology. My experience in the medical field provided me with a valuable understanding of both physical and mental diagnoses and emotional issues. Your mind and body are woven together to make you who you are…a one-of-a-kind human being! I believe the healthiest possible connection between mind and body is key in attaining personal health and happiness. Because of this knowledge and experience, I know the questions to ask, and the collaborative professionals to enhance your treatment. My own life journey has prepared me to be the right person to walk with you as you find direction and take back your life.
- Master of Science in Family Therapy from Friends University, Wichita, KS
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management from Friends University, Wichita, KS
- Registered Nurse, graduated from Stormont Vail School of Nursing in conjunction with Washburn University in Topeka, KS
- Undergraduate studies at Emporia State University, Emporia, KS
Licensed by the State of Kansas through the Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board.
- DiSC Dimensions of Behavior
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Brain Chemistry, Neuro-hormones, & Mood
- Healthy Lifestyle Improvement
- Estrangement Between Parents and Adult Children
- Parenting Developmentally-Delayed Children and Adults